• Home /
  • FAQ / How can my local Councillor help me?

How can my local Councillor help me?


Your local councillors are responsible for decision making that takes place at Wolverhampton Council and hold local government to account.

You will need to contact your councillors if you have any of the following concerns or problems regarding:

  • Rubbish collection/ recycling
  • Housing Benefit/Council Tax/ Business Rates
  • Council Housing
  • Planning applications
  • Homelessness
  • Licensing
  • Children and Young People
  • Adult and Social Care
  • Leisure services and recreational facilities
  • Parks, open spaces and playgrounds
  • Street cleaning/maintenance¬†


Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.